This is just an example of some of the things we do to dry out houses and commercial buildings. It’s a dirty job but somebody has to do it!
To our friends in STL, please check out our latest sponsor, St Louis Heating and Cooling for all your hvac needs
Athens Clarke County GA
- Ask the Expert: The Value in Live Website Chat for Restoration CompaniesBecause no one can predict when water or fire damage will occur or when mold is noticed, having a live website chat service can capture all potential customers 24 hours a day and significantly increase lead acquisition and customer retention.
- Restorer's Perspective: The 3 R's of Mastering Xactimate for BeginnersIf you work with insurance claims, you will want to familiarize yourself with writing and reading Xactimate estimates. This is true whether you are an adjuster or a restoration professional. Xactimate has become the standard for the majority of insurance carriers and third-party administrators (TPAs). If you are new to Xactimate we have three tips […]
- Mold & IAQ Inspections: Embracings Innovations in RestorationBefore he became a licensed mold inspector/assessor in 2006, Brent Horton, owner of Mold and Air Inspection in Boiling Springs, S.C., sold indoor air purification equipment. Often, when calling on customers, he kept running into questions from many of them about mold.
- Ask Annissa: Maintaining a work/life balance as a restoration company ownerAs a contents restoration business owner, how do you make time to live your own life among all of the demands of your profession?It's all about setting boundaries. Annissa braves the wild jungle of Costa Rica this week to tell us all about it in this week's Ask Annissa!
- 6 Tips to Avoid Burnout in the Restoration IndustryMany owners experience burnout at some point in their career. In the remediation industry we don’t have to look far for causes: slow AR’s, elevated demands from TPA’s and insurance companies, unrealistic property owners, frivolous law-suits, etc. The industry has always been challenging, becoming more so the last decade.