This is just an example of some of the things we do to dry out houses and commercial buildings. It’s a dirty job but somebody has to do it!
To our friends in STL, please check out our latest sponsor, St Louis Heating and Cooling for all your hvac needs
Athens Clarke County GA
- Restoration Roundup: Deadly Flooding, SERVPRO's Possible Acquisition, Asbestos-Riddled Town, & More | 3.20.19The latest on the SERVPRO acquisition process, Midwest floods, FEMA rules, California wildfire regulations, and more!
- Private Equity Firm Nearing Deal to Acquire SERVPROThe services-franchise sector's fragmented nature and high cash-flow model are also a big draw. Many services-franchise businesses are founder- or family-led, and private equity sees an opportunity in rolling them up.
- Mold Prevention and Remediation in HVAC SystemsWhen a client has a mold infestation, it is important to point out that humidity control is the only permanent solution, and ASHRAE recommends keeping relative humidity below 60 percent.
- A Strong Culture Looks More like a Sports Team than a FamilyI admit that when starting Next Gear Solutions, I thought the same thing. A family is much better than a cold business environment that cares only about the company’s needs and not about the needs of the employee, right? If faced with only those two options, I would continue to choose the “family business model,” […]
- February Housing Health Report Shows Major Cities Withstanding Slump in Housing ActivityThe BuildFax Housing Health Report revealed the fourth consecutive month of decreases across single-family housing authorizations, maintenance and remodel volumes on a national level in February 2019.