This is just an example of some of the things we do to dry out houses and commercial buildings. It’s a dirty job but somebody has to do it!
To our friends in STL, please check out our latest sponsor, St Louis Heating and Cooling for all your hvac needs
Athens Clarke County GA
- Interstate Restoration Acquires California's ASR Property RestorationInterstate Restoration continued its steady growth in the North American market with the acquisition of ASR Property Restoration, the largest restoration company in California’s Ventura County.
- The Definitive Guide to Hydroxyl GeneratorsProfessional-grade hydroxyl generators use the same broad range of UV radiation as the sun to naturally clean and deodorize indoor environments.
- EPA Now Allows Less Lead Paint Dust in Older BuildingsNew rule is first big step in EPA's plan to protect children from lead exposure.
- ICP Introduces Environmental Restoration GroupThe new unit brings together two trusted brands, Benefect and Fiberlock, to tackle all forms of remediation and restoration.
- Ask Annissa | Thermal Fogging: Yes or No?Should you thermal fog your contents jobs before you pack out? If you use hydroxyl, is thermal fog necessary?